The QLF team has worked diligently to add as many liquor stores to our database as possible. Therefore, there is a possibility that your store has already found its way into collection. Don’t worry. You can take control of the listing, by using the “Claim Listing” button. Follow the steps below to claim your listing.
Note – Users must be logged in to claim a listing. When attempting to claim a listing, you will be directed to the login page. Simply click the register listing to create an account. Then, proceed to the steps below.
1. Navigate to your business store’s listing.
2. Click on the Claim Listing button at the bottom.
3. Choose a plan.
4. Select a category for your listing. The appropriate category will most likely already be selected. Check to confirm and then click the continue button at the bottom of the page.
5. On the next screen, you will be provided with an order summary. Depending on the plan selected, you may be required to make a payment. Otherwise, click the button to proceed to your listing page.
6. Please wait patiently. Our team will analyze your business details and approve your claim as quickly as possible.
7. After your claim has been approved, you will be able to edit your listing details. For instance, you can add a business description and upload pictures to your listing. Just visit the listing’s page again and click Edit Listing at the bottom.