Adding your business listing to Quicker Liquor Finder couldn’t be easier. However, there is a possibility that your business has already been added to our database. Before adding a listing, perform a search and make sure your business doesn’t already exist. Simply follow the instructions below to showcase your business to countless consumers in your area.
Note – Only registered users can create a listing. Click on the Create Listing button. If you’re not logged in, you will be transported to the Login form. Click the Register link to create an account.
1. Click on the Create Listing button.
2. Select your prefer package.
3. Fill out the form. Title should be your business name.
For business address, please use the following structure: 101 Main Street City, State Zipcode
Please select your state for categories. Our team will select the city for your listing’s main category.
Leave business hours blank, if you do not wish to display this information. Otherwise, use the following format: 4:00 or 12:12.
Be sure to select AM and PM for opening and closing hours respectively.
4. Select time zone or choose No Hours. Use the chart below to quickly identify your time zone.
- Eastern – America/New_York
- Central – America/Chicago
- Mountain – America/Denver
- Mountain with no Daylights Savings Time – America/Phoenix
- Pacific – America/Los_Angeles
- Alaska – America/Anchorage
- Hawaii – America/Adak
- Hawaii with no Daylights Savings Time – Pacific/Honolulu
5. Add pictures and business description. For tags, please only use relevant tags and use the following format: state, city, alcohol, liquor, beer
6. Click the button at the bottom of the page to continue.
7. If ordering a premium or paid advertising package, you will now see an order summary.
8. Click submit. You will be transferred to PayPal to complete your order.
After your order has been submitted, the QLF team will verify the business details and approve the listing as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems.